Thursday, February 23, 2012

Wish List

I totally just want just shop my little heart out.
I have so many things on my I want list!
Heard that it looke like Tiffaney Blue
Looks better in person & heard that it was a must have
Look so fab
Look better in person & heard they are Comfy
I need NEED to just Relax in the Tub
Love suporting the Viva la Glam ALL the $ goes to the fund
Just super hot

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Coral Reef

I have been meaning to get an Orangie color

Everyone and there Mothers has this & I want but $50?!?! 
I don't think I have ever paid that much for one peice of makeip
Saw this in the store and looked so Fancy! 
Can I use like 5 coupons please!

I need to calm My face though. I guess I can splurge on the Nail polish & Lip gloss for now.
Anyone Diggen these or have them on there wish list?


XxXx ~ Vv Gonz

3 comments:

  1. The Naked2 pallet is soooo worth the money! It's amazing and the shadows last a long time:)

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy & leave a comment