Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Spot

I am on a new Spot roll & love it!
Got ready Saturday  and went out for a walk on this windy morning. He "MF" wanted coffee. I was happy to go for a walk but lets just say I'm not the Happiest person when I haven't eaten. Luckily  The French Press had some Yummy danishes. I have always heard the MF talk & talk about this place but I had never gone. I decide on a Vanilla Latte & he got a Cappuccino. A first for both of us. I had always wanted to try fancy coffee with a awesome design on it. My first sip was " oh dam that shit is strong" with some added sugar in the raw ( more like 3) it was delicious, as so my danish. After lingering for a bit we headed out, all javad out, to enjoy our windy day.


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I love the French Press. Fancy coffee is so much better than starbucks!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy & leave a comment