Thursday, June 14, 2012

LITTLE BITS OF HAPPINESS

This is my first week doing this link up. Its always seamed like a great concept to be a part of and for some reason it was calling me today!

What brought me happiness this week..


*My new Cat eye sunglasses

* Date night with the ManFriend that turned into a going away party, bar hoping & a pit stop for pictures in a photo booth kind of night

*Going to see my god daughters soccer game, bring her team cupcakes & her saying "You are the best too!" heart melted

*Getting free gift cards in the mail from my bank.

*Witnessing my grandpe call my mother and wish her a happy birthday a whole month early.

*Making plans for father's day at my new favorite place Lure fish house

*My heart being full of excitement as I await to have dinner with my ManFriend's Grandmother & his family today





Mrs Stephanie T

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the glasses. Your night sounded awesome, and I hope you have a great weekend with your fam!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't be shy & leave a comment