Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Blood Orange Tart

I haven't baked in a long time so last Thursday I got the Itch, the Itch to bake.
I had some Blood Oranges and I recipe that I wanted to try out and I finally got all the ingredients to do so. Let me just say that me and pie crust have a love hate relationship. I love to eat it but its always a disaster making it. The baking started off ruff because I couldn't find all my gadgets to make this tart happen. Finally I pulled it together and about what felt like 8hrs my tart was done and ready to sit in the fridge over night. Bummer all that slaving away and had to wait till the next night to eat it. Well let me just say it was worth the wait and the 3 slices I had. The custard was soooo decadent! I fell in love. I learned a lot for the next time I make it. I am also trying to find out what else I can make with this custard because it was just so grand! Happy Tuesday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't be shy & leave a comment